Profile

b-boy//popper/locker/dancer/saxophonist/electric guitarist/pianist/scrapbooker/doodler/blogger J
HCInian

<3 ABBA FATHER GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! U ROCK
<3 NEW CREATION CHURCH!!!!!
<3 DARE!!!!!!
<3 HCI Band
<3 My Electric Guitar
<3 My Life
<3 My Frens
X SATAN, U SERIOUSLY SUCK

Wishes for:
Drawing skills =)
Piano playing skills =)
Guitar playing skills =)
Saxophone playing skills =)
B-boying skills =)
Popping skills =)
Locking skills =)


Tagboard




Links

ABIGAIL
ANDYY
ANTY
AURELIA
BKC
CAITLIN
CAITLIN
CHRISTIE
COLIN
COVIE
GARY
GLADYS
HAN YI
JONNY
KL
MR.PRINCE
NICK
PHYLLIZ
PK
RACHEL
RACIA
RACIA'S BLOGSHOP
REGINE
SHAWN
SLOW
WILLIAM
ZX
CLASS 1N HCI'08
HCI BAND

Archives

April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

Extras

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

designer
images
brushes: 1 2
Monday, October 27, 2008


hehe i'm REALLY SORRY BUT ITS RELLY TIRING 2 WRITE OUT ALL THE THANKS AGAIN

OK BECOS OF THE GLITCHING IN BLOGGER!!!!!! >:-( i'll jus leave out the 1st 3 songs cos i cant remb dem><

Step 1: Put your iPod on random.
Step 2: Post a line from the first 25 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song is.
Step 3: Let everyone guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Bold the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 5: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!

4th song: Desert Song-Hillsong Live (Guessed by Gladys)

This is my prayer in the desert
When all that within me feels dry

5th song:
I watch how the moon sits in the sky in the dark light,
shining with the light form the sun

6th song: So Grateful-New Creation Church (Guessed by Gladys)
You came for me, to die for me
you died for me, for me to live

7th song: You Know I'm No Good-Amy Winehouse (Guessed by Guess Who)
Meet you downstairs in the bar and heard
Your rolled up sleeves and your skull t-shirt

8th song: Low-Flo Rida (Guessed by zx)
Shawty had them apple bottom jeans (jeans)
Boots with the fur(with the fur)

9th song:
Say ichi(1) ni(2) sann(3), chi(1) ni(2) sann(3),
Get in, fit in, get out, get out

10th song:
Yo yo yo yo, is eighty-seven in the house?
H**l Yeah!

11th song:
Whatever you want, alright, alright
I just wanna be with you, whatever

12th song:
I don't know what you heard about me
But a bi*ch can't get a dollar out of me

13th song:
Something has been taken, from deep inside of me
The secret I've kept locked away, no one can ever see

14th song:
One shot one kill whats the deal G unit
Here we go now

15th song:
When I pretend, I can't forget about the criminal I am
Stealing second after second just 'cause I know I can, but

16th song:
This I've received
Unworked for unearned

17th song: The Hero In Me-New Creation Church (Guessed by Gladys)
There is nothing you can do, there is nothing you can do,
You are my hope, you're living in me

18th song:
Hoy pare,pakinggan n'yo ako
Heto na ang tunay na Pilipino

19th song:
I talk your chick in Espanol
I'm so fly, Si Senor

20th song:
Now here I stand, redeemed by your blood, made alive
Forever found, in your arms

21st song: Incomplete-Backstreet Boys (Guessed by Gladys)
Empty spaces fill me up with holes
Distant faces with no place left to go

22nd song: 1973-James Blunt (Guessed by Chris)
Simona
You're getting older

23rd song: Faint-Linkin Park (Guessed by §worn)
I am a little bit of loneliness
A little bit of disregard

24th song:
As you rose from death in victory
At the cross of calvary

25th song:
The first day i began walking
Was the first day i began dancing

K HAVE FUN!!!!!


the melody of the band;
4:51 AM